Everyone loves Paris in June. Days are longer. Winter clothes are definitely put aside. Everyone is happier. There are songs and poems written about it. Sometimes, the bank account or the schedule just doesn’t allow a visit to the La Ville Lumière. That’s why in Nashville a trip to Little Gourmand helps the francophone scratch that itch. Obviously, the itch of the food variety.
Come savor an authentic Parisian sandwich on a French baguette! The dough is imported and breads are baked every morning. You can enjoy your sandwich in our store or our patio, or take it to go. You can call ahead if you want your order to be ready when you arrive. The sandwiches are made fresh every morning, in limited quantities. Please forgive them if your first choice is not always available. You can place your order the day before if you need a large order.
- Classic Parisien Traditionnal French «Jambon-Beurre » (butter, Parisian ham, gherkins) $9.95 each
- Paris deLuxe (butter, Parisian Ham, French Brie) Le Lyonnais (butter, salami, gherkins) $9.95 each
- French Country (duck & pork paté w/black peppercorn, gherkins) $9.95 each
- Le Saint Tropez (tomato, mozzarella, basil, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper) $9.95 each
- Brittany (tuna, mayo, capers, onion, tomato) $9.95 each
Fresh butter croissants and chocolate croissants are baked every Saturday morning. They open at 9:00 am on Saturdays so you can come and enjoy a typically French breakfast with us – or just pick some to go. Note: you can place a special order if you need croissants any other day. Minimum order is 6 pieces.
- Plain croissant $2.95
- Croissant + jam $3.25
- Chocolate croissant $2.95
- French breakfast Espresso or Tea + croissant (plain or chocolate) + jam + juice $7.25
Little Gourmand serves espressos, americanos, and hot tea all day long. Come and have a coffee break and dream of Paris!
NEW: Try their new Espresso Waffleshot! A real espresso served in a waffle cup, coated with milk, dark or white chocolate. Truly amazing!
- Espresso (Forte, Leggero or Decaf / classic or lungo) $2.50
- 2 shots $3.50
- NEW! WAFFLE SHOT ESPRESSO (waffle sup coated with dark, milk or white chocolate) $5.95
- Kusmi Tea (see detailed tea menu) $3.00
- Soda (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite) $2.00
- Gini or Orangina $2.50
- Orange or Apple Juice $2.50
- Perrier $2.00
- Bottled water $1.75
- Badoit $3.25
- Tartlet (almond, pecan, apricot, lemon meringue) $4.50
- French Macaron (assorted flavors) $2.50
Head to 2209 Bandywood Dr, in West Nashville. To call ahead for orders call (615)522-7134. Follow them on Facebook and Instagram.